Living Well as a College Student : Blog Overview

My Blog Overview

This blog is going to walk through how health, wellness, and fitness connect in everyday college life. College life can be exciting, challenging, and also overwhelming. Between classes, work, and social commitments, it can be easy to forget about maintaining your health. Throughout this blog, we will explore how health, wellness, and fitness connect in our college life, and how small habits can make a big difference. Each post will focus on a different aspect of living well, from managing stress and staying active to using technology to support personal health goals. The goal is to share simple, realistic ways for college students to take care of their bodies and minds while succeeding academically and socially.

Comments

  1. What's up, Micah, I enjoyed reading through your blog. I definitely agree that with everything that goes on in a college student's life, it can be easy at times to forget about maintaining proper health. Creating good habits, such as drinking the right amount of water, eating a healthy diet, going for a walk or run, and working out, are all effective ways for college students to stay healthy and well. Looking forward to seeing some of your future blogs, I will make sure to check back in and drop a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Micah, thanks for the good overview of what your blog is going to be about. It is definitely very important that we remain physically active in college. I am looking forward to seeing what information you will be sharing with us. I will make sure to come back to your blog, to learn some great ways we can take care of our bodies in college. I think there will be some great info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Micah, as someone that tries to be relatively healthy while being in school, I agree with you that it can be hard and forgotten about. Just like you said this is because most of us have a busy schedule so you're always wondering if you can fit everything in or will have to sacrifice one thing to do another. It can also be expensive as many students don't have to funds for healthier food or the ability to be able to cook said food. Or maybe they don't have the resources to get where or what they need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Micah, I really liked how you are building your blog. College can be very exciting and super busy so I agree with you that sometime your health can go downhill. I try my hardest to stay physically active while being at school but sometimes, I get too busy or have something I deem "more fun." Even when school gets to be too much, you always have time to be physically active, and it doesn't really cost anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Micah, thanks for sharing an overview of your blog. Staying physically active in college is so important, and I’m excited to see the tips and information you’ll provide. I’ll definitely be checking back on your blog to pick up some helpful ways to take care of our bodies while at school. I have a feeling it’s going to be full of useful advice! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living Well as a College Student: The Role of Mental Health in College Wellness

Living Well as a College Student : Finding Balance Between Fitness and College Life