Living Well as a College Student: The Role of Mental Health in College Wellness
The Role of Mental Health in College Wellness
Taking care of your mental health is just as important as taking care of your body, especially during college. Between assignments, exams, and social pressures, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed or burned out. Making time to rest, reflect, and recharge is an essential part of staying healthy. Simple habits like journaling, spending time outdoors, or talking with friends can help you reset your mind. Remember, wellness isn’t just about workouts and nutrition, it’s about finding balance in all areas of your life so you can feel grounded, focused, and ready to take on each day.
Hi Micah, this is a great topic. Whenever I start getting burnout it really kills my productivity and makes it hard to get back on track. I've found just setting aside the time to do things all like really helps keep my mind fresh. I think its so easy to forget that wellness isn't always physical and how much each dimensions leads into the others. This is a great blog and really relevant to our lives as students.
ReplyDelete